i will do it
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you have tagged them.
Rule 5 - Tell the person who tagged you that.
I was tagged by : sabbtart and sunavipermari (Sorry I didn’t get to answer the first one, so I’m just gonna do both)
1. Who is your favorite actor and actress?
Johnny Depp will always be my favorite male actor. Also Chris Evans. Actress, I think I’ll go with Anne Hathaway.
2. What do?
Did it done?
3. If you had to choose one person to fight off zombies with, who would it be and why?
Dude. Chuck Norris. Because Chuck Norris.
4. What’s the proper way to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
Jelly on one slice, peanut butter on the other.
5. Choose your favorite character from five movies, who are they? What could this dynamic team accomplish?
Captain America, Captain Jack Sparrow, Sherlock Holmes,
6. How many red pandas would it take to burn down Chicago?
I believe the question should be how many Chicagos can one red panda burn down. 69.
7. What’s your favorite thing to do?
I love watching movies with other people. Not my favorite thing to do, but it’s great.
8. You’re being stalked by Hullender, what do you do?
Run like all hell broke loose and possibly carry around a can of pepper spray you know just in case Show him that I carry the textbook everywhere I go
9. What are you looking forward to?
GRADUATING. College, that is. Ehhh maybe even just graduating high school is exciting.
10. How many different ways can you spell “dude”?
1. English- Dude
2. Hindi (…?) - Yarr
3. Pig Latin- Ude-day
11. What language do you wish you knew?
I really want to know more Tamil (my language). My relatives speak it, but all I can do is understand it, but not speak it >_<
1. Favourite place in the world?
2. Role model?
3. What is your earliest childhood memory?
OH, I got this. My parents were driving the car and it was dark outside and we were in this obscure neighborhood. My parents were approaching a bunch of orange cones, but, at the time, I thought they didn’t realize it and I was the only one who could see the dead end so I screamed, “DEAD END DEAD END DEAD END YOOUUU CAAAN’T GOOOOO,” but later I asked them, and they knew. So.
4. Do you listen to top 40 radio?
Every now and then, yes
WHY Most recent dream?
Uhm. I’d rather not.
6. Coke or Pepsi?
7. Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?
8. You’re under arrest. Why?
Did you steal the cookie from the cookie jar?
Probably accidentally aided and abetted a criminal without knowing that I was.
9. That embarrassing moment that’s been haunting you for seven years:
Uhhh, on the first day of 6th grade, my dad came down to the bus stop in his dhoti (long skirt sheet that’s not actually a skirt) and took a picture of my getting on the bus. With flash.
10. Why’d you have to go and make things so complicated?
BECAUSE I’M ACTING LIKE I’M SOMEBODY ELSE AND IT’S MAKING YOU FRUSTRATED
11. What are you doing here?
I’d like to think that I’m here to make at least someone happy. :P
1. Celebrity crush?
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
3. Favorite college?
4. Favorite teacher?
5. One of your favorite quotes?
6. Favorite body part?
Oh, you know. 7. Favorite TV show?
8. Favorite athlete?
9. Favorite olympic sport? (omg i’m starting to sound like the APUSH/AP Lang journal cover questions)
10. Favorite movie?
11. Uhm. Least favorite teacher?
Oh my god why did I even download this app I need to stop making these.
Also I miss you guys. <3
my blog’s official theme song
So, this week is “No Sexual Innuendo Week.” No sexual innuendos of any kind. (I’m thinking about just one day at first, and see where it goes from there.) The offer still stands that if we make an innuendo, you get to slap me. I know for a fact Sarah and Kriti are doing this too. SO YEAH. God, this is gonna be even worse.
In response to your other booty gif, this is for you, Kriti. :3
And, you know, after school today.